Wednesday 7 October 2009

Inspiration in Natural Shapes




This is a snapshot of some flowers that I wanted to share with you. I have been lucky enough to spend a day sketching stash busting ideas with this glorious bunch in front of me.

The colours are just superb. I can see the most magnificent quilt in these green- grays, dusty & deep pinks ad splashes of butter yellow.




And I love the shapes too. These discs on a line are so simple and evocative.


It's so reviving to see the mastery of detail in flowers. I love it.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely photos - it's grey and rainy here today and they are much appreciated! Looking forward to see where your inspiration leads you next....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bunch of flowers,I am sure you will design a great quilt with those colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Would like to see the arrangement with opened lilies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...