Tuesday 13 October 2009

The Studio Gets Tidied


First things first - look at that beautiful work surface! CLEAR!

I ran out of bench space so I really had no option but to get my act together and tidy my studio. The most important item in there is my design table which was looking like a great shelf. But not any more. Now it is free! I have been thinking about the next Mystery BOM as well as my other pending projects - and sometimes you just need to lay your work out flat and take a good hard look at it.






This is the area beneath my desk - boxes of bundled projects and UFO's - some which are more than half way completed. I have them shelved and ready to be actioned. I know, I know, it could be tidier, but for me - this is organized. And I'm so delighted I can see my floor. It was a carpet of threads only yesterday.










This is my 'immediate' design shelf. As you can see, it still needs a bit more work. The only problem is that everything in there is -vital- and can't be sorted away any further.













This is my shelf top of rolled up patterns, designs and master sheets.


Now it's time to turn out some work!

3 comments:

  1. Looks tidy to me! I am always happy when I can see the floor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your working and design area is great - love the big table... new projects are always more fun than finishing old ones - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (sigh) I feel so much better. I'm not alone!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...